Wednesday, October 5, 2011

And now for something completely different

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately, trying to understand how they work. But the truth is, I don't have a kitchy idea, so I don't know how to make this work.
At least that's what I thought. I don't know. I suppose I've decided that this is less about other people and more about me. Which means, screw you kitchy idea.

I have been in the process of reconsidering spending time with Confessions again. I want to know how to explore the the roles that predominately Christian acts are recreated in a secular society. Not as a judgment or a suggestion, but rather as a platform to being conversation. I like to be able to combine prose with music in a new way, as a statement.
Because I don't know how to not be po mo.

Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment